Monday, October 24, 2005

 

Building SUSE 9.3

Return to Metamorphousthe Home

This is my ongoing blog on building my SUSE 9.3

Stream issues
Testing my video media streams at CNN.com; standard Quicktime movie trailers; FOXNews.com; and G4TechTV videos. I have video (but no audio) in FOXNews.com and G4TechTV with Mozilla and Firefox and I have video (but no audio) in G4TechTV with Konqueror. All other streams in browsers are Ok.

These are my browser plugins: Mozilla, Firefox, and Konqueror

If you have audio with your video media streams, compare your list of browser plugins with mine and let me know what I might possibly be missing. Email: metamorphousthe@gmail.com.

To get a list of your browser plugins, input in the url field of each browser:

about:plugins

Using Wine
I am learning to configure Wine properly so that I can use it. I have opted for the route of using Wine 20050930 with the Wine-Devel and Sidenet.

more later

Return to Metamorphousthe Home

Comments: Post a Comment

<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?